If you are a property manager in Orlando’s busy market, then you have enough running around to do. The last thing on your mind is probably whether your tenants’ condenser coils are clean, or whether there is enough lubrication on the fan motor. At Orlando HVAC and Air Conditioning Pros, we make it our job to ensure your HVAC system is operating optimally, that tenants are happy, and that operating costs are kept low.
Your Partner for Everything HVAC
As a Class A Licensed, NATE-Certified air conditioning company in Orlando, we have the experience and knowledge to work on all types and sizes of HVAC systems. However, there is more to choosing a HVAC provider than finding the ones with the most knowledge. You need a HVAC partner who will be there for you whenever a problem arises and who will take the time to understand your unique needs so you can get the right solutions.
We help our partners succeed with reduced operating costs, preventative maintenance, prompt response, and competitive pricing.
As your HVAC contractor, we will help you weigh solutions to each problem based on your goals and budget, perform in-depth evaluations so no unexpected surprises occur, and help you maintain and manage the HVAC systems on all properties you own.
We promise to:
• Respond Promptly: We understand that your tenants want a working air conditioning system and any issues can mean an onslaught of complaints to you. We are available 24/7 for emergency AC repairs and always respond promptly to solve problems.
• Prevent Problems before they Occur: Our HVAC seasonal checkup program checks all aspects of your system for potential problems so they can be resolved before failures occur. Our maintenance steps ensure that all parts are kept in working order and you are in compliance with manufacturers’ warranties.
• Keep Repair Costs Low: By making sure problems are diagnosed correctly and fixed right the first time around, we are able to keep repair costs down.
• Ensure Tenants Are Kept Happy: Our HVAC technicians not only perform their jobs expertly, but do so while being respectful and courteous to your tenants.
• Maximize ROI: We use quality replacement parts and recommend HVAC upgrades with long warranties so you can maximize the return on your investment.
Seasonal HVAC Maintenance Plans
It is absolutely imperative that your HVAC system is being maintained and tuned up seasonally. Our case studies show that routine maintenance can prevent costly breakdowns, and it may be required to get the full length of your HVAC manufacturer’s warranty. We offer customized maintenance plans for property managers which are based on your actual needs. Plans range from monthly to bi-yearly.
HVAC Service and Repair for Properties
When an unexpected problem occurs with your HVAC system, you can bet that you are going to get an onslaught of complaints from tenants. Let us spare you this stress and help you keep your tenants happy. We offer same-day and 24/7 emergency HVAC repairs services. Our technicians are experts at what they do and can quickly diagnose and repair issues with all types, makes and models of HVAC systems. Our technicians are also trained to deal with tenants in a professional manner while keeping in mind that we work for you. You are the one who gets the final say, not the tenants. We are always considerate of your budgetary restraints and will inform you of any repairs which may go above the agreed-upon service budget. We also understand that trust and knowledge are integral parts of managing a property effectively. To help you, we can provide photographs and reports of all work that we perform.
Mold Services for Property Managers
As a property manager, mold can be a legal liability to you because of all of the health problems which it can cause. Don’t let yourself get stuck in the midst of a lawsuit for mold! Further, mold can cause thousands of dollars worth of property damage and you may be required to pay for tenants’ housing while the mold is cleaned up. To protect your property and tenants, make sure you are taking steps to prevent mold, detect it, and remedy any problems.
We understand what a serious problem mold is, which is why we offer free complete HVAC mold inspections for property managers. During the mold inspection, we will look at the various parts of your HVAC system to determine whether mold growth is present or whether growth is likely (such as due to high humidity levels, uneven cooling, or moisture from leakages, etc.). We have partnered with a reliable lab for mold testing. Should lab tests show that mold is present in collected samples, then we will provide you with a free written report with our recommendations on how to resolve the mold problem.